Thursday, July 8, 2010

Is it true... have I really been this blessed today and it's only 12:54?

These are the blessings I have seen in my life today:
1. A casual friend from nursing school contacted me to buy tickets for a fund raiser that is near and dear to my heart.
2. A friend I only met in late fall (at the gym) texted me to check on Gramps... she has never met him and we have never even hung out together outside the gym... but her genuine concern (and enthusiasm for his progress) brought tears to my eyes.
3. A coworker gave up a vacation day so that the person covering her, could cover me, so I can be off the day Gramps gets out of rehab.
4. A friend, who happens to be my hair dresser, showed concern for my physical health, spiritual health, hair health today. To really top it off... she is now managing my basic car maintenance and road side safety--did I mention she was late for work to do it?
5. I paid off a credit card in January and of course there was the hidden $1.57 that they didn't tell me about that went into an obscene amount of late fees. I called the company today ... not only are they reversing all the fees... they took it off my credit report as well... what!?!?!?! I never get this lucky...

I'm looking forward to seeing gramps still today... anytime spent with him is a blessing... I love him so much and he loves me!

No comments:

Post a Comment