Saturday, May 22, 2010
Friday, May 21, 2010
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Saturday, May 15, 2010
I have, for a long time, been a Stampin' Up! gal... while I still love and sell SU!, I'm branching out a little. Want to get more in destressing and altering items. I bought a box of a couple 100 random postage stamps. All international, all post marked. It arrived this week and I found a couple of polish stamps... so I decided to make cards for my favorite polish girls in Chicago... Hope they 'em:) (it's kind of hard to tell, but on the bottom card, that is a little cupid charm)...
Monday, May 10, 2010
This is my friend Aggie... probably the funniest person I know. On a recent trip to Chicago, I got to attend a Cubs game with her. Yesterday I was at the grocery store wearing my Cubs hoodie sweatshirt... A man in line said "how are those Cubs doing?" I looked at him confused and said "I don't really like baseball... I just love wrigley field." He laughed. Long and hard.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Friday, May 7, 2010
OH. MY. WORD. Am I finally starting this thing? I have so much to say right now because I guess I feel like this has to be some grand introduction to the world... HEY WORLD, I'M BLOGGING... what do you think of that? I always thought I was above twitter, or tweeting, as the case may be, but the last couple of days, I apparently have been posting "tweet like" comments on my FB... WHO DO I THINK I AM?... that world cares about every thought that flutters in and out of my mind? Well my friends comment, so I guess they think I'm funny... LOL. What is the point of this blog, you may ask yourself? Dunno.
I feel like I need a theme... but I can't narrow it down... so, if you should choose to read this... you can expect a few topics...
1. Pictures of my crafting
2. Pictures of friends and I where I say, wow, that's a good pic of me, i'm going to post it.
3. Musings about love and dating. Well, right now, I'm officially on a "break" from dating... aye aye aye is all I can say there. Although I'm on a break, if you just happen to know a cute single fella, over 6', darkish hair, knows there is a world beyond the end of his driveway, smart, kinda geeky, and sweet... send him my e-mail--shoot, send him to my house.
4. The pursuit of healthier living
5. Nursing school/ health care
6. Random graphically personal stories... since I'm in nurseing school, I have lost any filter I had about bodies and nature... let me know if you want to hear my most recent adventure in menses.
PLEASE DON'T JUDGE MY OVERUSE AND ABUSE OF THE ELYSIS. I LOVE DOTS AND REFLECTING IN STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS.
OK, I think I'm going to hit publish post and see how this little ditty turned out...