Friday, May 7, 2010

Some day I'll change the layout

OH. MY. WORD. Am I finally starting this thing? I have so much to say right now because I guess I feel like this has to be some grand introduction to the world... HEY WORLD, I'M BLOGGING... what do you think of that? I always thought I was above twitter, or tweeting, as the case may be, but the last couple of days, I apparently have been posting "tweet like" comments on my FB... WHO DO I THINK I AM?... that world cares about every thought that flutters in and out of my mind? Well my friends comment, so I guess they think I'm funny... LOL. What is the point of this blog, you may ask yourself? Dunno.

I feel like I need a theme... but I can't narrow it down... so, if you should choose to read this... you can expect a few topics...
1. Pictures of my crafting
2. Pictures of friends and I where I say, wow, that's a good pic of me, i'm going to post it.
3. Musings about love and dating. Well, right now, I'm officially on a "break" from dating... aye aye aye is all I can say there. Although I'm on a break, if you just happen to know a cute single fella, over 6', darkish hair, knows there is a world beyond the end of his driveway, smart, kinda geeky, and sweet... send him my e-mail--shoot, send him to my house.
4. The pursuit of healthier living
5. Nursing school/ health care
6. Random graphically personal stories... since I'm in nurseing school, I have lost any filter I had about bodies and nature... let me know if you want to hear my most recent adventure in menses.

PLEASE DON'T JUDGE MY OVERUSE AND ABUSE OF THE ELYSIS. I LOVE DOTS AND REFLECTING IN STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS.

OK, I think I'm going to hit publish post and see how this little ditty turned out...

2 comments:

  1. and elysis... should be ellipsis... LOL misspelling AND a typeo... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to comment on that! Haha.

    Love ya!

    The Grammar and Spelling Troll

    ReplyDelete